- Optimize for Google My Business. https://www.google.com/business/
- Engage on social media and add posts to Google My Business.
- Ensure your name, address, and phone number are consistent online.
- Optimize online directories and citations. i.e. Yelp, Merchant Circle, Citysearch, Google My Business and YP.com.
- Perform a local SEO audit. Check your NAP (name, address and phone number) visibility. Take a deep dive into your listing, website, or blog. Extract valuable data through competitor analysis.
- Improve your internal linking structure. Create the content on your website, which links to other pages on your website.
- Optimize URL, title tags, headers, meta description, and content. Yoast is an excellent plugin to use for SEO.
- Add location pages to your website.
- Create local content.
- Ensure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Get inbound links with relevance and authority. It is also called backlinks. That means some famous food blogger or local media mentions your name in their article with your website link. Backlinks are beneficial as it creates lots of credibility of your website.
- Participate in your local community. ( When we are out of this pandemic, of course)
If you need a fantastic website, feel free to contact me at 07394 665260.